Friday, March 7

hello! i'm back blogging already. GOOD NEWS! COMMON TEST IS FINALLY OVER! i've been waiting for this day for a long time already. hehes. i think i flunk almost all of them.


today was the worst. this morning, had physics and history paper. then i though it was history paper first so I studied history in the morning. then yingying saw me reading history, then she was like " eh, goh ser ern, you siao ah, later physics first, you study history now. " then i was totally shocked can. I seriously thought it was history paper first. then omgosh, i rushed through my physics notes. it was like what the hell? sheetz. for physics paper, some questions are quite difficult to me. Those questions made me puzzled and confused so I gave up and mi-ni-mine-ni. haha, and i seriously did that during the test. next was history paper and amazingly, i managed to answer all the questions unlike for social studies paper. :D


first day was chinese paper 1 and chemistry. it's like sheetz. Chinese paper 1! it seems ages since i wrote a compo and a letter and there was no practice for letter can. i've long forgotten how to write. for the compo, i had no choice but to write news paper review. you know what? before the test, i was reading this compo book and i saw that question but i'm too lazy and i thought it wouldn't come up for the test, so i didn't bother to read the content. Then it came it. what the hell can. i saw the question! roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. stupid me. for the letter, i wrote crap, seriously all craps can. then chemistry paper. it's kinda tough but it's alright. they set the standard high for us, which is sort of good though. :D


second day was the most stressful, i guess. 3 papers in a day! wow, it's my first time taking 3 days in a day. haha. stress stress stress. english paper 1 and 2 and A-maths. for english paper 1, omgosh, sucks like hell. i wrote super crappy things in my compo. i've no inspiration to write. haha. then for the informal letter, i also wrote crap but i think its better than my compo. lol. Oh my gosh, my A.maths sucks the most. There is a lot of questions i did not know how to do. sheetz, i have no confidence in passing can.


third day was like yeseterday. okay. had social studies and E.maths paper. As I've said, i didn't finish my SS paper. sheetz. i doubt i'll pass. i'm gonna be so dead man. E.maths, another crappy paper. i've realised that i did not know a lot of things. Got to buck up man. :D


as for today, i was super duper happy when history paper was over! :D no more papers already! woots! ^^ super happy! YAY! :D haha, it's play time! after the paper, then i knew that we had oral next week. like wth? stupid, but nevermind. let's celebrate first. hahaha. :D oh yah, i've tried my best to stop wyb to go home. haha, it was kinda funny. if you have seen it, laugh out loud. only daddy and me know it, cos' we did it. haha. then went around with looking for bball but those people who have, were either playing with their friends or those people whom we don't know. lol. then we went opp school, not our school people. it was super sian. i nearly went emo can. lol. in the end, we went to the playground while my laogong ate cup noodles and eat until damn slow can. everybody was waiting for her. like lol. :D


went lot 1 and window shop. kinda sian. had nothing to do there. just walking around, looking at things and people. there were a lot zhenghua-ians there. seriously a lot. i think they had their sports meet, i guess. why am i talking about them? lol. too bored already.


i also saw a few bp-ians, too bad never see my dear. hahaha. ( don't ask me, cos' i won't tell you. hahaha! ) actually my stead, laogong and daddy wanted to come to my house but too bad my mother don't let. haha, sad case huh. lol :D


wow, long post huh. lol. got to go already. byes! see ya all! :D




when you're here with me,
i know we were meant for each other.
when you're here with me,
my plain life had changed to a sweet story.
when you're here with me,
i enjoy every minute with you.
when you're here with me,
i love you like nothing else.

when you're gone,
there is no more sweet story for me already.
when you're gone,
my pieces of heart are missing you.
when you're gone,
the face I've always known is missing.
when you're gone,
the words you always tell me is missing too.
when you're gone,
i miss you like hell.

No comments: